Thread: Anyone use Google+?

Activist Member

Anyone use Google+?

Was seeing if anyone here are users of Google+, really do prefer this over Facebook. Less junk and a basic layout with a few nice features. Also I don't get constant requests for FARMVILLE or whatever crap gets put on Facebook.
    Nothing better than a Glock.........except maybe another Glock!

I tried it and kindof like it, but it seems to be a huge fialure. I think I have about 8 of my friends on it.
    "Anyone worth shooting once is worth shooting twice." -Zeus

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

EDC = Walther PPQ 9mm

Google is anti-gun so they can go *&^%$# themselves.
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix David View Post
    Google is anti-gun so they can go *&^%$# themselves.
    I really wish I could find a better provider of google like services. As soon as I find one I will ditch google. Their anti-gun stance is just ******* stupid. Why even take a stance pro or anti? Why not just let google be google?
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

What is facebook?

I added a Google + account to my e-mail, but, since I Social Network the Old Fashioned way, I really don't bother with it. I remember a time when people actually 'talked' to one and another... jeez.. am I THAT old?
    Be safe, be prepared, and carry on!

Alle Ihre Basisstation jetzt zu uns gehören

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WOD View Post
    I added a Google + account to my e-mail, but, since I Social Network the Old Fashioned way, I really don't bother with it. I remember a time when people actually 'talked' to one and another... jeez.. am I THAT old?
    when i was single, i did not even have a phone...figured if someone wanted to talk to me they'll knock on my door..

Looked into it.....I had less than 10 friends with it. So I didn't continue. Google tried....but maybe a little late to the party. That phase has passed...imho.
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

Activist Member
    I'm actually enjoying the use of google+, main reason is the friends I actually speak to use it. My other friends on facebook, I swear they use it to just post crap to just get attention. Farmville, etc, all those apps drive me nuts cause I somehow still get requests for them.
    Nothing better than a Glock.........except maybe another Glock!