• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone use Google+?

DWCook

Activist Member
Was seeing if anyone here are users of Google+, really do prefer this over Facebook. Less junk and a basic layout with a few nice features. Also I don't get constant requests for FARMVILLE or whatever crap gets put on Facebook.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
Google is anti-gun so they can go *&^%$# themselves.

I really wish I could find a better provider of google like services. As soon as I find one I will ditch google. Their anti-gun stance is just ******* stupid. Why even take a stance pro or anti? Why not just let google be google?

WOD

I added a Google + account to my e-mail, but, since I Social Network the Old Fashioned way, I really don't bother with it. I remember a time when people actually 'talked' to one and another... jeez.. am I THAT old?

davidmcbeth

Banned
I added a Google + account to my e-mail, but, since I Social Network the Old Fashioned way, I really don't bother with it. I remember a time when people actually 'talked' to one and another... jeez.. am I THAT old?

when i was single, i did not even have a phone...figured if someone wanted to talk to me they'll knock on my door..

Redbaron007

Looked into it.....I had less than 10 friends with it. So I didn't continue. Google tried....but maybe a little late to the party. That phase has passed...imho.

DWCook

Activist Member
I'm actually enjoying the use of google+, main reason is the friends I actually speak to use it. My other friends on facebook, I swear they use it to just post crap to just get attention. Farmville, etc, all those apps drive me nuts cause I somehow still get requests for them.