• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Somewhere between James City and Surry

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I tested a new camera today and OC'ed somewhere close to Surry County depending on the books used to reference the line, I think it was James City.
No issues except I think I saw the drowned terrorist!:lol:

[video=youtube;tPoEZrMT3Tc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPoEZrMT3Tc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Neplusultra

I get a big black square on my screen Peter.
Using Chrome on a Vista system.

Ok, now that I typed that is seems to be working fine. Must have had a problem loading. DHS didn't come out and have a talk with you?

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I get a big black square on my screen Peter.
Using Chrome on a Vista system.

Ok, now that I typed that is seems to be working fine. Must have had a problem loading. DHS didn't come out and have a talk with you?

Nope!
It would have made good video though.:uhoh:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
They were probably looking right at him. Knew who he was and realized it wasn't worth the embarrassment. :lol:

Well, they probably saw the copy of the consent decree between the ACLU and Homeland Security I had in my pocket.

It was a learning experience though. I realized I needed to watch the two hour training class again, write a new profile for Hazy, water video, expose at one stop up and decrease the number of GHear layers.