• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Woman ticketed for self defense!

MR Redenck

Looks like the cops in that town are failing the community. The woman seems to have prior issues with crooks at her home.
DONT CLIMB A WOMENS FENSE, YOU WONT GET SHOT AT!!!!

REALteach4u

Go ahead, tell me this doesn't look like KCKPD covering their tracks for an innate failure to perform their duties by issuing a citation on the 2nd encounter without telling the person it was issued to that they've ever taken such action.

Wouldn't this have gotten interesting if she had failed to show up for court because she was never informed of or given the summons.

If this had been the home of a KCKPD cop then we wouldn't be having this conversation. But, insert a civilian into the resident role and somehow it immediately becomes an issue. More turd cops that have no business being in law enforcement only to be covered and backed by their own.

Redbaron007

Go ahead, tell me this doesn't look like KCKPD covering their tracks for an innate failure to perform their duties by issuing a citation on the 2nd encounter without telling the person it was issued to that they've ever taken such action.

It doesn't pass the ole smell test! Lots of questions. It will be interesting to see what the judge says on the 20th.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Dumb girl..talking to the police got her the trouble.

"same as in my house"? I'll bet in her state, that's not true.

I can see both sides of the argument: 1) you cannot shoot unless your life is in danger 2) shoot anyone on your land

After giving the options much consideration and thought, #2 is the way the law should be.

Of course this varies by state & one should know the laws in respect to your own state. It almost sounds like the cops were telling her what to say "I shot it into the ground" as opposed to "I pointed it at someone and shot". Stupid girl.

She'll plead it out. "victimized by the police too" .. all because she opened her big mouth .. and her continuing blathering on and on will not help her.