• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another GFZ shooting

Greg Bradburn

Woman opens fire on Detroit Princess riverboat

From the article:
Detroit Princess owner and Captain John Chamberlain said everyone who boards the boat -- about 500 for Sunday's cruise -- is checked for weapons. Chamberlain, who has operated riverboats for 35 years, said this was the first time he's experienced a shooting incident near one of his boats.

"We search everyone coming in and this is why," Chamberlain said. "We’re sorry to see something like this happen. You have a lot of crazy people out there."

Everybody on the boat was forcibly disarmed making them easy victims for the shooter after she retrieved her firearm from her car.

Gil223

Seems like all it takes is one nutjob to crawl out from under his/her rock, and there's a spate of "I want some publicity too" nutters. :mad: Pax...