Thread: Voter Help Needed, Federal and Island County

Voter Help Needed, Federal and Island County

So, I forgot about my voter mailing until just now today (put it on the fridge and forgot about it)

Since Island County no longer prints a voter pamphlet I have really no immediate guide on subjects.

I recall seeing here some info regarding who supports the 2nd Amendment, either in general or any specifics on open carry, amongst some candidates, So I was wondering if yall might be able to provide some information on who supports our rights?

I'll try and do as much research as I can on my own but I need to send this off before close of business so it counts.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfebane View Post
    So, I forgot about my voter mailing until just now today (put it on the fridge and forgot about it)

Since Island County no longer prints a voter pamphlet I have really no immediate guide on subjects.

I recall seeing here some info regarding who supports the 2nd Amendment, either in general or any specifics on open carry, amongst some candidates, So I was wondering if yall might be able to provide some information on who supports our rights?

I'll try and do as much research as I can on my own but I need to send this off before close of business so it counts.
    Darn too late....but Sanders all the way for Supreme court.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Yeah I spent a few hours after this post doing more research and I think I managed to pick a good majority of those who are Pro 2A on the ballot, though this was a big one so a lot I left blank as I was running out of time.