• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is it to late...

Sabotage70

for a Saturday lunch meet up on 8-11?

I was thinking of having lunch at the Black Bear diner at 11:00. The Black Bear is located on the NW corner of Trop and Jones. They have good food and is OC friendly. And afterwords, if anyone's up to do something, I'm game.

Last edited:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
That's ViMBAR. I'll be shooting either my M96 Swedish Mauser or my M1917 US Enfield, depending on whether or not I get its stock refinished in time. Then, I take off for Texas for a few weeks. Bummer.

I will be OC both before, during, and after the match. All the way to the Texas border. I'll have to stop there for a few minutes to cover both my sidearm and all the guns in the truck. Weird.

Last edited:

Merlin

Good chance that me and my boy will be there, possibly the wife. Bump the thread on Friday so I don't forget. :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

28kfps

Yo Sab would like to do another, been a long time however, got a kitchen pass for a camping trip with the motorcycle friends for the following weekend. For me it takes the whole day with traveling time to do a lunch. Do not want to aggravate the boss and lose my camping pass. Need to do another Strip evening walk lots of newbie’s that might want to tag along.

Sabotage70

Yo Sab would like to do another, been a long time however, got a kitchen pass for a camping trip with the motorcycle friends for the following weekend. For me it takes the whole day with traveling time to do a lunch. Do not want to aggravate the boss and lose my camping pass. Need to do another Strip evening walk lots of newbie’s that might want to tag along.

So what are you saying? You want to go down to the strip that night also? Because if it is, we can do that too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

DooFster

The wife and I can't make lunch but the afternoon-into-evening time is open... If we plan on walking the Strip we are down...

Last edited:

28kfps

I'd probably be down for that too.

Saying I would like to be there for lunch however doing lunch for me takes several hours out of my day off because of the travel time. Also, I have spousal permission to go camping the following weekend and do not want to goof that up by not being home this Saturday. Was thinking of a strip walk some time later. Sorry to miss the lunch.

28kfps

Even though I will not be there, walking the strip after the lunch meet up would be in the hottest part of the day. Sab, just my opinion last time we started our strip walk I believe around 7pm left around 9pm. My opinion and by observation starting at 9pm may have a better PR affect as it appeared when we left the strip just started to get heave with tourist.

Merlin

Even though I will not be there, walking the strip after the lunch meet up would be in the hottest part of the day. Sab, just my opinion last time we started our strip walk I believe around 7pm left around 9pm. My opinion and by observation starting at 9pm may have a better PR affect as it appeared when we left the strip just started to get heave with tourist.

Agreed. I'm not interested in a walk until there is shade. :)