Thread: KCTS, guns and Fascitelli brought up OC

KCTS, guns and Fascitelli brought up OC

How many guns are ‘too many?’

Monday evening’s KCTS airing of Public Matters, Guns: Control, Safety and Rights, is already creating an interesting discussion among Northwest gun rights activists, one of whom raises an interesting question based on remarks from panelists on the program.

http://www.examiner.com/article/how-...id=db_articles

Interesting program. Some good discussions and of course some very idiotic commentary.

How many guns are ‘too many?’

Any amount more than you can afford.

Is there a limit on the number of motor vehicles you can own? After all, they clog roads and destroy pavement not to mention polluting the air.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    Any amount more than you can afford.

Is there a limit on the number of motor vehicles you can own? After all, they clog roads and destroy pavement not to mention polluting the air.
    Don't forget they kill more people daily than guns... Your 31 times more likely to be accidentally killed by a car than a gun. [Cite: www.GunFacts.info (Ver 6.1) Page 46]
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

Campaign Veteran OlGutshotWilly's Avatar
    Senator Ted Kennedy murdered more innocent civilians with his car than any of my "too many" guns.
    THE SECOND AMENDMENT: Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Government is not reason; it is not eloquent -- it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
    --George Washington,
    first U.S. president

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    I vomited a little in my mouth when I read the name Fascitelli.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)