• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meetup 8/14/2012 Great Lakes Crossing Mall

griffin

I wonder what HCSGM stands for...?

High Colonic Single Gay Male
dunno.gif

Last edited:

HCSGM

Just wondering if you ask anyone that might be around you at anytime to provide a background check?
That's preposterous.
At this event is expected that a convicted criminal that has a propensity for engaging in dubious activities will be present. And we all know what he looks like and what his name is. No need for a background check on him. His background is already public knowledge. Don't you read his writings? He's the guy that prays for war. But when he injures a child, he runs away like a little girl. That crime cost him his CPL for 8 years. (Second suspension) He's also the guy that pulled his gun at a public MOC event in front of witnesses. For that action he was banished from any involvement with MOC.

Nope, no background check needed on him.

It's one thing to put the past to rest when someone repents and changes. This leopard can't change his spots.

Others should be wary of their association with anyone of his ilk. Especially since he is armed.

Last edited:

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
That's preposterous.
At this event is expected that a convicted criminal that has a propensity for engaging in dubious activities will be present. And we all know what he looks like and what his name is. No need for a background check on him. His background is already public knowledge. Don't you read his writings? He's the guy that prays for war. But when he injures a child, he runs away like a little girl.

Well played, I must admit. And its screaming across the net towards stainless...folks we got a match now....:p

Giving up civil rights for security is a certain way to lose both! :eek: