• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It’s time for Mitt to go on the attack and call Obama’s bluff.

jbone

This Conservative couldn’t agree any more with the Libertarian author. Harry, tell Obama to put up, or you shut up.

If you could unseal Obama’s Columbia University records I believe you’d find that:
A) He rarely ever attended class.
B) His grades were not those typical of what we understand it takes to get into Harvard Law School.
C) He attended Columbia as a foreign exchange student.
D) He paid little for either undergraduate college or Harvard Law School because of foreign aid and scholarships given to a poor foreign students like this kid Barry Soetoro from Indonesia.

[/QUOTE]http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/obama%E2%80%99s-college-classmate-the-obama-scandal-is-at-columbia/

beebobby

It's just another "birther" type deflection. All the suppositions above have no evidence to support them or have been debunked already. Even if he showed them, they would demand something else. Why won't Romney show his tax returns?

jbone

It's just another "birther" type deflection. All the suppositions above have no evidence to support them or have been debunked already. Even if he showed them, they would demand something else. Why won't Romney show his tax returns?

It doesn't go both ways? Reids McCarthyism cries of the false are somehow spot on?

I have to agree with the voice of logic, unsealing college records would prove citizenship of another counrty, that's why we'll never see them, which is a bigger problem.

WalkingWolf

Because he does not have to. Because it is not relevant. Because it is a fishing expedition on the part of Bammmy and his goons to find some little tidbit to blow out of proportion. Bammy may be looking for a excuse to put Mitt on a list.

OTOH Bammy should put up his own records if he expects to demand others do the same.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
Okay, so he shows his college 'records,' then what?

OMG HE WON'T SHOW HIS HIGH SCHOOL RECORDS- he does, then what?

OMG HE WON'T SHOW HIS KINDERGARTEN YEAR BOOK PHOTO- he does, then what?

Give it a rest. He is the president.

And put Mitt on the attack to call Obama's bluff? Why don't we start calling Mitt out on his crap. I'd rather see Obama win 4 more years so we could have a chance at Rand Paul 2016- you know, if there is any liberty bones left in his body by then. I'm really hoping his endorsement of Mitt is a political stunt and not really what he wants. He's our last chance at a president that believes in liberty. Ron Paul got a good thing started this time around.

jbone

The two years he released don't count? Why won't Obama show his school records?

Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) were among the Democrats who declined to release their returns. http://thehill.com/homenews/house/2...president-?tmpl=component&layout=default&page=

To carry-on the way they do, talk about a couple of untrustworthy turds!

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Obummer was in office for over 2 years before we even seen something resembling a birth certificate. This man is hiding plenty of information, and I guarantee he is not eligible to be POTUS. All politicians are a joke, Obummer is just more of a joke! His record and attitude says it all folks!

jbone

Give it a rest.

I agree give the mindless requests for more tax information a rest, or, equally act upon what's not required and unseal the college records?

Simple, as Romney stated, put up or shut up Reid, Obama!

He is the president.

Presidential, nope, occupies the office, yep!

Last edited:

nobama

Doesn't give him a pass while running for second term. He is president, not royalty. He wants nonsense info on Romney he needs to step up.

I agree, the POS is hiding something and he (Romney) needs to get down and dirty on offence and get his head out and put this pos that some people call president away.

DrakeZ07

I agree, the POS is hiding something and he (Romney) needs to get down and dirty on offence and get his head out and put this pos that some people call president away.

If he is not your president as he is mine, and those of us who have, or have not voted for him; then that means you are not a U.S. Citizen, or otherwise resident alien. Please promptly remove yourself from my nation, and go back to whatever third-world country that let you escape.

Thanks ~<3

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
I agree give the mindless requests for more tax information a rest, or, equally act upon what's not required and unseal the college records?

or you could just give it a rest... he's the president and he has already served a full term...

I don't care about his college records or Romney's tax returns. It's irrelevant. They're both crappy Americans, what else is new?

EDIT:

next up, jbone demands obama's facebook, gmail, yahoo, and AOL passwords.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

If he is not your president as he is mine, and those of us who have, or have not voted for him; then that means you are not a U.S. Citizen, or otherwise resident alien. Please promptly remove yourself from my nation, and go back to whatever third-world country that let you escape.

Thanks ~<3

You either agree with all the parts of the constitution or you don't belong. Freedom of speech is part of the constitution, don't like it? LEAVE!

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
You either agree with all the parts of the constitution or you don't belong. Freedom of speech is part of the constitution, don't like it? LEAVE!

You do knot the constitution has a process to amend it? and it has been used? you know, for when Americans don't agree with it?

WalkingWolf

You do knot the constitution has a process to amend it? and it has been used? you know, for when Americans don't agree with it?

Then amend it, don't be so rude as to tell other Americans what their speech should be. Though I believe there is a snowballs chance of a hot place of getting the First Admendment changed. I doubt you will get anyone who will agree with you.

DrakeZ07

Then amend it, don't be so rude as to tell other Americans what their speech should be. Though I believe there is a snowballs chance of a hot place of getting the First Amendment changed. I doubt you will get anyone who will agree with you.

The Patriot act is a good example of coming very close to having our bill of rights changed/amended.

And I was originally implying that if you don't consider Mr. Obama to be your president, which you did heavily imply earlier, then that'd mean you're not a U.S. citizen. As in, a Mexican citizen, or canuck nationale can claim that Obama isn't their president. And that if you're not a U.S. Citizen, then your an illegal alien. and promptly GTFO.

Tryign to make a point against idiot Americans saying Obama isn't their president, yet clinging to their citizenship and political non-sense like a baby clings to it's mothers tit. If you don't like our current president, then renounce your citizenship, otherwise, recognize him as your president, and move to support the Opposition. Unless you're a foreign national, he's your President, my president, president of the free world.

WalkingWolf

The Patriot act is a good example of coming very close to having our bill of rights changed/amended.

And I was originally implying that if you don't consider Mr. Obama to be your president, which you did heavily imply earlier, then that'd mean you're not a U.S. citizen. As in, a Mexican citizen, or canuck nationale can claim that Obama isn't their president. And that if you're not a U.S. Citizen, then your an illegal alien. and promptly GTFO.

Tryign to make a point against idiot Americans saying Obama isn't their president, yet clinging to their citizenship and political non-sense like a baby clings to it's mothers tit. If you don't like our current president, then renounce your citizenship, otherwise, recognize him as your president, and move to support the Opposition. Unless you're a foreign national, he's your President, my president, president of the free world.

People can say whatever they want about Obama, he is a jackarse, POS, not my president. You make a huge rude assumption implying because someone does not like and does not recognize him in their speech they are not citizens. As far as that is concerned it does not matter if they are not citizens. If they are in this country legally they are afforded the same rights as the rest of us. If you don't like it, you should take your own advice. Simple really.

nobama

Thanks ~<3

My president doesnt bow to dicktators. Maybe when he was in other countries doing the "Im sorry for America thing" He should have stayed over there.