• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It’s time for Mitt to go on the attack and call Obama’s bluff.

jbone

sudden valley gunner

It's time for Romney to concede and hand the nomination to RP, so that Obama won't be reelected.

Oh well, the charade continues.

+1 NO Kidding.

The Patriot act is a good example of coming very close to having our bill of rights changed/amended.

And I was originally implying that if you don't consider Mr. Obama to be your president, which you did heavily imply earlier, then that'd mean you're not a U.S. citizen. As in, a Mexican citizen, or canuck nationale can claim that Obama isn't their president. And that if you're not a U.S. Citizen, then your an illegal alien. and promptly GTFO.

Patriot act sucks what has Obama done but increase and use it to his own advantage, just like Romney will to his.

Tryign to make a point against idiot Americans saying Obama isn't their president, yet clinging to their citizenship and political non-sense like a baby clings to it's mothers tit. If you don't like our current president, then renounce your citizenship, otherwise, recognize him as your president, and move to support the Opposition. Unless you're a foreign national, he's your President, my president, president of the free world.

I was almost agreeing with you until you used that line. I don't have to like Obama just because he is the president, just like I don't have to like Bush or Romney or Clinton, or Bush, or ..........

Last edited:

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
Then amend it, don't be so rude as to tell other Americans what their speech should be. Though I believe there is a snowballs chance of a hot place of getting the First Admendment changed. I doubt you will get anyone who will agree with you.

Did I tell anyone what to say/not say? Or did I state a fact about the constitution?

president of the free world
>implying this is a free country

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Every time some Obama loving liberal tries to trample free speech it reminds me of this clip.

[video=youtube;X6YLAmKFpRM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6YLAmKFpRM[/video]

jbone

Every time some Obama loving liberal tries to trample free speech it reminds me of this clip.

[video=youtube;X6YLAmKFpRM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6YLAmKFpRM[/video]

Reality beings at 10:01, after the Hollywood clip ends.

Seriously! If you believe Hollywood reflects reality, you're going to have a lot of sleepless nights.

+1

Come on guys how do you expect to be taken seriously.

WalkingWolf, really now! How do you expect to be taken seriously, I mean seriously!

WalkingWolf

WalkingWolf, really now! How do you expect to be taken seriously, I mean seriously!

I am not putting the clip up as reality, as others had done with tin foil hats. But movies are part of speech. Actually I don't care if I am taken seriously all the time. And I certainly do not take myself that serious that I hold grudges and drag them up, that would be seriously messed up.

jbone

I hear a tap dance, yes I half expect some double standard.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Why won't Romney show his tax returns?

I assume that a) he never filed any or b) is busy amending them

Obama was never even born here ... I don't know what this birther debate is all about ... as SCOTUS does not seem to care either, we don't have standing to object...

Ca Patriot

I am predicting Obama wins the election.

I dont think thats necessarily a bad thing.

Obama will have a solid republican house and possibly a republican senate.

Hopefully republicans and conservatives will FINALLY get the message that they shouldnt run moderates like MCain and Romney.

Maybe a 3rd party libertarian candidate will be a possibility.

WalkingWolf

Hopefully republicans and conservatives will FINALLY get the message that they shouldnt run moderates like MCain and Romney.

If the public buys Obama's excuses that means they will buy his blame game on republicans in Congress. If he wins, and it does look like it, the house will probably flip. He will have another two years of free reign.

DrakeZ07

The sad part to all this, is not whether Obama wins, and the Congress is ruled by a majority of republicans... The sad part is, the Republican majority will be spending so much time blocking every single item that comes up for vote/consideration that Obama endorses or democrats put up, that budgets, and important life altering issues will be busted/broken. I'm sure Obama will eat that right up for mid-term elections.

If the public buys Obama's excuses that means they will buy his blame game on republicans in Congress. If he wins, and it does look like it, the house will probably flip. He will have another two years of free reign.

Ah, you said it all much shorter than I could. And this is sadly true.

Beretta92FSLady

I agree with all of your post, with the exception that there is a possibility of Republicans taking the Senate; they will be lucky to hold the House, IMO.

You are correct, Republicans ought to get the message that they shouldn't run Moderates like McCain, or Romney--then attempt to balance-out the equation with individuals like Palin.

It would be nice to see a Third Party Libertarian at least on a VP ticket, whether it be Democrat or Republican; although, I admit that it is likely to be seen on the Republican ticket. If that were the case, I would be more compelled than I ever have been to vote Republican--but if I were to see a Libertarian on the Republican ticket against a Democrat, I would be excited to vote Republican.

Beretta92FSLady

Here's the unfortunate thing about your post: You can't admit that Republicans have been stonewalling, even a bit, these past four years, not based on any Ideological stance other than to make President Obama a One Term President.

Here's the thing: I could see a valid argument made if the Republicans were at the table, kicking butt, and taking names, but at the end of the day, sorting out whatever they have to sort out to get things done, for the American Public...that isn't what has gone on. What has happen, is they have undermined everything they can, in an attempt to get President Obama out of office, and I suspect that it is going to bite them in the a$$ come November; they made their bed, now they can sleep in it handing the President possibly at least two years of a Senate, and a pretty good seating arrangement in the House.

As I stated numerous times, American have knee-jerk responses where they vote hard-liners in, but it is short lived, because: We are a Moderate Nation that above all else, wants our Representatives to work sh*t out, now engage in perpetual fighting. Republicans are losing, as any party ought to if they are going to take a hard-line. But hey, don't listen to me, I am completely wrong, and President Obama will lose in November, and the House and Senate with have Republican majorities because the backlash will be against the Democrats.

Ca Patriot

I agree with all of your post, with the exception that there is a possibility of Republicans taking the Senate; they will be lucky to hold the House, IMO.

You are correct, Republicans ought to get the message that they shouldn't run Moderates like McCain, or Romney--then attempt to balance-out the equation with individuals like Palin.

It would be nice to see a Third Party Libertarian at least on a VP ticket, whether it be Democrat or Republican; although, I admit that it is likely to be seen on the Republican ticket. If that were the case, I would be more compelled than I ever have been to vote Republican--but if I were to see a Libertarian on the Republican ticket against a Democrat, I would be excited to vote Republican.

polling shows a decent chance GOP picks up senate and wins even more seats in the house.