Thread: KC Monthly meeting for August 11

Smile KC Monthly meeting for August 11

SO...................... now that we have a time around 4:00 pm., where are we going????? SOMEBODY pick a place...
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

which side of the state line?? this will be my first time OC'ing..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.40 View Post
    which side of the state line?? this will be my first time OC'ing..
    Typically we meet on the Missouri side, knowing the oc ordinances on the places we go. I myself don't know a lot about oc on the Kansas side.
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Golden Corral, Independence MO. The new one by hooters. That had a no gun sign until a bunch of folks complained, they then took down the sign and welcomed lawful carry. We should give them some business for that.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

August 11, 2012
    Golden Corral
    19120 East Valley View Parkway Independence, MO 64055
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

It works for me.....see you there.
    Luke 22:36 :...if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Looking forward to meeting you guys..see ya there..4:00 right?

Quote Originally Posted by ChiangShih View Post
    The new one by hooters.
    Interesting choice of landmarks....LOL, see you all there.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiangShih View Post
    Golden Corral, Independence MO. The new one by hooters. That had a no gun sign until a bunch of folks complained, they then took down the sign and welcomed lawful carry. We should give them some business for that.
    I have open carried in Hooter's. Not that I go in there much.....Golden Correl sounds good...

Smile hey

hey im new to the open carry scene and i heard of a group here in the kansas city area and i live in blue springs and would like to get involved in the goup and was wondering how i would go about doing that if you can help me that would be awsome my name is chris and just shoot me an email i look forward to hearing from you

Quote Originally Posted by chrizzzz007 View Post
    hey im new to the open carry scene and i heard of a group here in the kansas city area and i live in blue springs and would like to get involved in the goup and was wondering how i would go about doing that if you can help me that would be awsome my name is chris and just shoot me an email i look forward to hearing from you
    Just show up to the meet and introduce yourself! We'll be the guys with the guns.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

All you have to do is show up!!!!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

First time OC'ing today and it was a great experience. I'm going to try and organize a meet in the Kansas side maybe the fourth Sat of.the month so maybe we could all support each other on both sides of the state line. Overall a great time. Thanks to all that was there!!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Was nice meeting everyone that came out today. This was my first meeting. Thanks to golden corral for having an open policy. I'm Jim40cal's son so hes been trying to get me to come to a meeting for a couple months now but this has the first one that worked out time wise. What a bunch of nice guys and gals all coming together for a good cause.. see ya all soon.

Nick

http://youtu.be/0Rcf6suHDHQ

Video of the meet is up. Glad everyone could make it out! Good to see Jim40Cal and MOBodyguard again.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

WoW......Another good turn out for our oc meet today. Nice to meet the new people Mr40 and his wife, chrizzzz007 and momule. Also good to see a couple of the old regulars return to the fold, missouribogyguard and his new wife and Jim40Cal with his wife. Had a good time, hope to see everyone at next months meet.
    Luke 22:36 :...if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Was a great meeting today guys. Nice to see some ole faces as well as some new ones. Been after my son (momule) for sometime to come an today he made it. I'm sure he will be at many more. Also glad my wife could make it sporting her 357 mag.
    See ya next month......