• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

KC Monthly meeting for August 11

Richieg150

SO...................... now that we have a time around 4:00 pm., where are we going????? SOMEBODY pick a place...

ChiangShih

Golden Corral, Independence MO. The new one by hooters. That had a no gun sign until a bunch of folks complained, they then took down the sign and welcomed lawful carry. We should give them some business for that.

ChiangShih

August 11, 2012
Golden Corral
19120 East Valley View Parkway Independence, MO 64055

Jim40Cal

Golden Corral, Independence MO. The new one by hooters. That had a no gun sign until a bunch of folks complained, they then took down the sign and welcomed lawful carry. We should give them some business for that.

I have open carried in Hooter's. Not that I go in there much.....Golden Correl sounds good...

chrizzzz007

hey

hey im new to the open carry scene and i heard of a group here in the kansas city area and i live in blue springs and would like to get involved in the goup and was wondering how i would go about doing that if you can help me that would be awsome my name is chris and just shoot me an email i look forward to hearing from you

ChiangShih

hey im new to the open carry scene and i heard of a group here in the kansas city area and i live in blue springs and would like to get involved in the goup and was wondering how i would go about doing that if you can help me that would be awsome my name is chris and just shoot me an email i look forward to hearing from you

Just show up to the meet and introduce yourself! We'll be the guys with the guns.

Mr.40

First time OC'ing today and it was a great experience. I'm going to try and organize a meet in the Kansas side maybe the fourth Sat of.the month so maybe we could all support each other on both sides of the state line. Overall a great time. Thanks to all that was there!!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

momule

Was nice meeting everyone that came out today. This was my first meeting. Thanks to golden corral for having an open policy. I'm Jim40cal's son so hes been trying to get me to come to a meeting for a couple months now but this has the first one that worked out time wise. What a bunch of nice guys and gals all coming together for a good cause.. see ya all soon.

Nick

John563

WoW......Another good turn out for our oc meet today. Nice to meet the new people Mr40 and his wife, chrizzzz007 and momule. Also good to see a couple of the old regulars return to the fold, missouribogyguard and his new wife and Jim40Cal with his wife. Had a good time, hope to see everyone at next months meet.

Jim40Cal

Was a great meeting today guys. Nice to see some ole faces as well as some new ones. Been after my son (momule) for sometime to come an today he made it. I'm sure he will be at many more. Also glad my wife could make it sporting her 357 mag.
See ya next month......