• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ANOTHER Man Arrested for Carrying at Dark Knight

NoTolerance

Last edited:

MR Redenck

Your not going to search me at all. Touch me and I will use a greater level of force to resist, and I will do it legally.....

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
"Law Enforcement Officer" is only a title. It is not a job description.

NoTolerance

While you might not be able to legally resist, you can certainly protest. Given the lack of reaction from the people that were searched, apparently they were just fine with being violated.

Me? I'd be screaming as loudly as I could to anyone that would listen about how out of line and unconstitutional a search like that is and might even seek legal counsel.

kcgunfan

For the record, he wasn't attempting to watch The Dark Night, but The Watch. That's certainly not clear from the article or title.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2