• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Exhibit @ Nampa Civic Center

DCR

What's this I hear about a firearms accessories manufacturers' show/exhibit going on today and tomorrow at the Nampa Civic Center?

I hear today (Wed, 8/8) is for manufacturers or FFL's only, and that there's going to be a Q&A with someone from the regional (Portland?) BATFE office.

Heard also that OC Idaho was going to be giving a presentation, and that tomorrow, when open to the public, there will be a presentation on Gun Trusts.

Anyone know about this event, or an itinerary/schedule to correct any misunderstandings I may have?

Sounds like a neat event.

carracer

I attended last evening. Was very disappointed by the low turnout. I think there were maybe 5 others there besides myself. Looked very unorganized and little thought putting it together. All the speakers bailed out except for Tony from Idaho Open Carry. I spoke with him for quite awhile. He mentioned that he was not going to speak if there was none or only 1 or 2 attending. I left early at his suggestion.

I think the problem was that this event was directed to only ffl's and the public as an afterthought. No advertising.

A great idea that could have been, but, wasn't.