• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Forum not displaying properly w/Firefox

PikesPeakMtnMan

OCDO isn't displaying right for me with my work's Firefox browswer. It's like all the formatting is stripped out, and looks "cellphone-like." Works fine on the same machine with IE and also works fine on my home FF browser. All other vBulletin forums have no issues at all. Everything HAD been working fine, then one day it just happened. Clearing the cache and so forth hasn't helped at all. An un-install and re-install hasn't helped either.

I'm not exactly a computer wiz so if anyone can help me keep that in mind when you're explaining stuff to me.

WalkingWolf

OCDO isn't displaying right for me with my work's Firefox browswer. It's like all the formatting is stripped out, and looks "cellphone-like." Works fine on the same machine with IE and also works fine on my home FF browser. All other vBulletin forums have no issues at all. Everything HAD been working fine, then one day it just happened. Clearing the cache and so forth hasn't helped at all. An un-install and re-install hasn't helped either.

I'm not exactly a computer wiz so if anyone can help me keep that in mind when you're explaining stuff to me.

Working OK on mine, maybe your boss changed firewall settings.

WalkingWolf

Nope, I have sole control over this computer...despite my lack of knowledge on computers I'm still the "computer guy" at my company (of 5 employees)

Cisco routers have their own firewall settings, I am sure other commercial routers do also. I had to change mine to get my android tablets online. It could be something else but you should check with your boss.

PikesPeakMtnMan

My boss barely knows how to turn the computer on...I'm POSITIVE that he didn't change anything. I'm also positive that nothing was changed when OCDO stopped looking right, just one day it happened. Google reveals that similar situations have happened to other people....but short of it miracleously fixing itself I haven't found a remedy.