• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"patriot potluck"

TheHossUSMC

Last edited:

rugerlcr357lg

Hello Hoss

I am allll the way in Ohio. Just wanted you to know I loved your youtube video on Open carry in Eugene Oregon! Everyone in every open carry state should see that! Actually, everyone should see it, period.
Of every video I have seen on dealing with cops, yours was the best handled!
Shows me even an experience and knowledgeable person of the laws can still be "a little nervous" yet still be in total control of the situation.

Stay safe!