Thread: D.C. Resident Orders TV on Amazon, Receives Gun Instead

D.C. Resident Orders TV on Amazon, Receives Gun Instead

Instead of the flat-panel TV he had bought...Horvitz opened the long packaging to discover a Sig Sauer SIG716,
    a high-caliber, semi-automatic assault[sic] weapon capable of mowing down , well, just about anything.
    http://dcist.com/2012/08/dc_resident...zon_delive.php

more info

Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Seriously? A gun worth 2k... and this guy turns it in? Especially after it was just left outside his door... If I didn't sign for it, who can prove that I received it? I'm wondering though, if you look at the photo in the article, the rifle box is sitting on another box, that's opened on one end. If you look even closer at the bottom box, it looks like there is another box just the same size as the opened rifle box. Maybe he turned in one, kept the other, and still gets his TV?
    Be safe, be prepared, and carry on!

Alle Ihre Basisstation jetzt zu uns gehören

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WOD View Post
    If I didn't sign for it, who can prove that I received it?
    Jesus.