• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

D.C. Resident Orders TV on Amazon, Receives Gun Instead

WOD

Seriously? A gun worth 2k... and this guy turns it in? Especially after it was just left outside his door... If I didn't sign for it, who can prove that I received it? I'm wondering though, if you look at the photo in the article, the rifle box is sitting on another box, that's opened on one end. If you look even closer at the bottom box, it looks like there is another box just the same size as the opened rifle box. Maybe he turned in one, kept the other, and still gets his TV?