• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mexixo demand USA halt arms into their country (again) - couple busted

markand

I dare say far more illegals cross the border from Mexico to here than guns cross from here to Mexico.

WalkingWolf

Here is novell idea, why doesn't the government of Mexico enforce the law in Mexico instead of blaming us for their problems.

Ca Patriot

I think Calderon is right.

I think Mexico should build a 20ft high wall with an electric fence on the top and have American troops guard it......

We must stop "weapons flowing south".

Jack House

Here is novell idea, why doesn't the government of Mexico enforce the law in Mexico instead of blaming us for their problems.
I'd be blaming the U.S. too, if they kept smuggling snakes into my backyard. :rolleyes:

According to TheBlaze, a member of some Mexican drug cartel is claiming that Fast & Furious and Gunrunner were actually covers for a secret agreement the government had with his cartel to supply them with guns and allow them to smuggle drugs into the US in exchange for intel on the other cartels/gangs.

I'm not a fan of TheBlaze, though.