Thread: Next zombie gun

Next zombie gun

Found this at walmart what a zombie gun

http://www.rossiusa.com/product-deta...adcrumbseries=
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Not enough rounds for a good zombie gun, it is a nice one though...

How many rounds is enough, frankly if it's a big enough group of zombies that 5 rounds and a spike bayonet are inadequate to deal with them I'm high tailing it out of dodge. I only need capacity to kill a small handful of Zs becuase if they're swarming I'm not going to waste time aiming and shooting at them

Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    Found this at walmart what a zombie gun

http://www.rossiusa.com/product-deta...adcrumbseries=
    Now if they make one of them in .38 spl I'll take it. But I'm not that big a fan of those types of rifles. I like lever action and semi for a rifle.

They do good as small game, and bird

They work really well for small game, and bird guns, you can get the 2 plug cylinder plug so its legal but they work great for that, I saw a hunting report that they are super light, and with the 410 they have great grouping at decent range, I saw the range report where the guy was able to bag 4 field birds, later mentioned that at a range of about 15 ft was able to down a small dear with it as well. I assume he was using a slug with the shot shell though.

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    How many rounds is enough, frankly if it's a big enough group of zombies that 5 rounds and a spike bayonet are inadequate to deal with them I'm high tailing it out of dodge. I only need capacity to kill a small handful of Zs becuase if they're swarming I'm not going to waste time aiming and shooting at them
    When it comes to zombies you can never have enough rounds...and you can only run for so long...lol

This is what you really need for Zombies :)

thats why you move to Alaska or Montana, and buy a M60, and a 20 millimeter Anti Aircraft guy woot

Quote Originally Posted by 07Altima View Post
    They work really well for small game, and bird guns, you can get the 2 plug cylinder plug so its legal
    I don't hunt myself, so I'm not familiar with this. There's a magazine limit for bird/small game hunting?

Quote Originally Posted by Difdi View Post
    I don't hunt myself, so I'm not familiar with this. There's a magazine limit for bird/small game hunting?
    For waterfowl and upland bird hunting you may not have more then three rounds capacity in your shotgun
    That's why when you buy most tube fed shotguns they only allow you to jam two shells in tube and one in chamber or in some cases three in tube but you may only have three total shells in the firearm at one time. Now a shotgun with a higher capacity can be used for bird hunting if the gun is "modified." (normally by use of a plug that goes into the tube mag of most shotguns) to take no more three three shells.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

I had a chance to test fire one of those "Revolver Rifles", and they're pretty slick! For use against Zombies, it would be a great Hit 'N' Run gun. Fire off 5 quick shots and run like crazy!
    "May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." George Patton