Thread: Attention all Navy Federal Credit Union Members

Attention all Navy Federal Credit Union Members

As I walked into my local branch (the Lynnhaven Branch in VA Beach) for the first time today I noticed that they have a sign No Weapons on Premises. I am posting this to rally the troops as it were. If you have a Navy Federal account please email them and let them know what you think of there policy. Just log into your NFCU account, click messages, Click Send Us a Message, then use the service to tell them what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxtrotDelta View Post
    As I walked into my local branch (the Lynnhaven Branch in VA Beach) for the first time today I noticed that they have a sign No Weapons on Premises. I am posting this to rally the troops as it were. If you have a Navy Federal account please email them and let them know what you think of there policy. Just log into your NFCU account, click messages, Click Send Us a Message, then use the service to tell them what you think.
    The one here in Fredericksburg is the same way. That's why I utilize the ATM outside, so I don't have to unarm myself.

Maybe we need to elect some pro gun board members... Anyone know when elections are?

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxtrotDelta View Post
    They have been anti for many years.. here is an old post card I sent them years ago (I know, it has a typo).
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Not intending to necropost, but..

I had to go into the Navy Federal branch in Annandale yesterday for the first time in years (2-year old ran my debit card through the shredder), and they have taken down the "no firearms" sign that was there the last time I had to use the ATM. They also seem to have removed the signs prohibiting hats and sunglasses. A Yelp review from April also mentions the removal of the "no firearms" signs.

Is it possible that a case of sanity broke out?
    Alma 43:47 - "And again, the Lord has said that: Ye shall defend your families even unto bloodshed...."
    Self defense isn't just a good idea, it's a commandment.

NFCU Branch on salem Road and Independence in Virginia Beach has had it's no firearms sign taken down as well. will report on others in the area as I come across them but I am hoping the entire system has changed to following local laws and not creating gun policy on an institutional basis.