Thread: Glock 30/36?

Glock 30/36?

Anyone have any experience with the Glock 30 or 36? Thinking about picking one up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Both are great. But it depends, really, on your intended use for it- CC or OC? The 36 is a good bit smaller, and may fit the hand better, if you have smaller hands.

I carry the 30. I would really like to buy/try the 36, however, I am not to comfortable with the amount of ammunition loss and the inablity to swap magazines.

But on a hot day, I will swear to you I wish it was smaller.
    I, as a law enforcement officer, fully support Open Carrying.

The comments contained herein and above are solely made by QilvinLEO and are his personal opinion. They do not reflect the views of his department or his jurisdiciton. You will never get him to discuss a current case that is under investigation nor will he comment on any event that has happened in his jurisdiction. Furthermore, You will never know where he works.

Well everyone I've recently shot both the 30 and 36. I like the 30 better from shooting it even though it doesnt feel as good as the 36 in my hands. I guess sometimes how it feels in your hands is no indication of how you will preform with it. I have been looking for a new CC handgun for when I want to CC, seeing as my m&p9 is really hard to cc without printing. The Glock 30 seems like a great weapon. But in the end i choose......the m&p9c because I am already familiar with the weapon system and it is small enough to cc around. Recoil is also very manageable on it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I carry a glock 36, a buddy of mine carries a glock 30, I like the 30sf better than either myself. If glock made a 36sf that would be my ideal carry gun. I think that the loss of 4 rounds is not as big of a deal for someone used to revolvers or 1911's as it is for someone who is used to hi cap 9mm's.
    If Obama is the answer; how stupid was the question?