• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cloudflare Attempt # 2

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
The last time we tried to use Cloudflare caching, certain users reported problems and I turned it off as a precaution.

I have adjusted the settings based upon feedback from vBulletin and have re-enabled it.

Please let me know ASAP if you see any strangeness.

Thanks!

John

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Just started... Seems like my pages are caching. While I am not seeing the same issue as before, topics that I have gone in and read are not showing up as read when I refresh the page. Ill let you know if I see any other odds.

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Issues

a) Topics I have read are not being marked as read (stay bold)
b) Having issues making posts on threads (had to switch browers to post this)

Edit: seems it works fine from my phone. Starting to think it may be related to network configuration at my work... :-(

Something about cloudfare and specific network configurations.

Last edited:

Tawnos

It keeps thinking I'm slapmonkay. Having trouble posting due to cached security credentials.

JimMullinsWVCDL

State Researcher
I am now having difficulties. Threads I have read and forums I have double-clicked to mark as read are not being properly indicated when I refresh.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
I am now having difficulties. Threads I have read and forums I have double-clicked to mark as read are not being properly indicated when I refresh.

The strange thing is that I have had Cloudflare turned off for two weeks now???

Last edited: