• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interest in the Rocky Mount area for meet and greet?

EmtFFKev

I live in Rocky Mount. I'm wondering if we have enough members within a reasonable distance to have a meet and greet lunch or something in the general area? Maybe RM, Wilson, or Tarboro? If there is enough interest, I'd be happy to organize it.

94 at Large

I'm in Nashville and don't open carry but would consider a meet and greet. Triangle Open Carry would gladly post any info on their site if you decide to hold one.

The Airframer

I live in Rocky Mount. I'm wondering if we have enough members within a reasonable distance to have a meet and greet lunch or something in the general area? Maybe RM, Wilson, or Tarboro? If there is enough interest, I'd be happy to organize it.

Our farm is in Nash County but I am stationed in Virginia Beach. I come down when I have the time and frogskins to do so. I will be down much more often as soon as deer season opens up for the big guns (October 13th). I would gladly attend any meet n greet in the area so long as I'm not hunting/skinning supper.

Please post at least two weeks ahead so I can try my hardest to make it happen!

RedneckJeeper

hey i live in farmville. but i oc in tarboro all the time haven't oc'd in rocky mount much my brother carrys everday in rocky mount, i also purchase all my guns there. would like to meet up and carry and chat pm me your phone number and if you have a facebook ill be glade to add you.