Thread: LATE NOTICE: Bellevue/Factoria Starbucks meet Saturday 8/11 @ 10:30am

LATE NOTICE: Bellevue/Factoria Starbucks meet Saturday 8/11 @ 10:30am

I can't stomach the idea of being up super early on a day off, and I know there are a few others on here who feel the same but really want to attend the 2nd Saturday meets, so acmariner99 and I are going to meet up at a Starbucks in Factoria as an alternative. The address is 3720 Factoria Blvd. Bellevue, WA 98006. It's across from Taco Bell and in the same shopping center as TCBY, Bartell's, and a tanning place - or so I'm being told by Google Maps. If any other OCers want to join us, we'd love to see you!

Note: This is not an attempt to change the 2nd Saturday meets in Federal Way; this is just an option for people who can't drag themselves out of bed before 9am on a Saturday.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by boosteddreams View Post
    I can't stomach the idea of being up super early on a day off, and I know there are a few others on here who feel the same but really want to attend the 2nd Saturday meets, so acmariner99 and I are going to meet up at a Starbucks in Factoria as an alternative. The address is 3720 Factoria Blvd. Bellevue, WA 98006. It's across from Taco Bell and in the same shopping center as TCBY, Bartell's, and a tanning place - or so I'm being told by Google Maps. If any other OCers want to join us, we'd love to see you!

Note: This is not an attempt to change the 2nd Saturday meets in Federal Way; this is just an option for people who can't drag themselves out of bed before 9am on a Saturday.

Have a great weekend, everyone!
    Besides it's what, about an hour's time distance between each other. Maybe you could make yours on the 3rd Saturday if people from that area normally go to Federal Way and that would not cause us, who are closer to Federal Way, to feel like we are forced to choose.

I know I would try to make the trip up to Bellevue if it was on the 3rd Saturday.
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 08-11-2012 at 09:58 AM.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)