• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LATE NOTICE: Bellevue/Factoria Starbucks meet Saturday 8/11 @ 10:30am

boosteddreams

I can't stomach the idea of being up super early on a day off, and I know there are a few others on here who feel the same but really want to attend the 2nd Saturday meets, so acmariner99 and I are going to meet up at a Starbucks in Factoria as an alternative. The address is 3720 Factoria Blvd. Bellevue, WA 98006. It's across from Taco Bell and in the same shopping center as TCBY, Bartell's, and a tanning place - or so I'm being told by Google Maps. If any other OCers want to join us, we'd love to see you!

Note: This is not an attempt to change the 2nd Saturday meets in Federal Way; this is just an option for people who can't drag themselves out of bed before 9am on a Saturday. :)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Freedom1Man

I can't stomach the idea of being up super early on a day off, and I know there are a few others on here who feel the same but really want to attend the 2nd Saturday meets, so acmariner99 and I are going to meet up at a Starbucks in Factoria as an alternative. The address is 3720 Factoria Blvd. Bellevue, WA 98006. It's across from Taco Bell and in the same shopping center as TCBY, Bartell's, and a tanning place - or so I'm being told by Google Maps. If any other OCers want to join us, we'd love to see you!

Note: This is not an attempt to change the 2nd Saturday meets in Federal Way; this is just an option for people who can't drag themselves out of bed before 9am on a Saturday. :)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Besides it's what, about an hour's time distance between each other. Maybe you could make yours on the 3rd Saturday if people from that area normally go to Federal Way and that would not cause us, who are closer to Federal Way, to feel like we are forced to choose.

I know I would try to make the trip up to Bellevue if it was on the 3rd Saturday.

Last edited: