Thread: Confirmed: Paul Ryan is Romney's VP

Quarryville, PA

Confirmed: Paul Ryan is Romney's VP

Title says it all.

From USA Today

Honestly I don't know much about Ryan...who here can fill me in on where he stands on gun rights?
    Last edited by thebigsd; 08-11-2012 at 06:38 AM.

Pleasant Grove, Utah, USA
    I don't have the info to answer your specific query. I want to know where he is on the ENTIRE CONSTITUTION and LIMITED GOVERNMENT standard, and Specifically where he is on PRESERVING AND PROTECTING THE CONSTITUTION as contrasted with the current administration and it's effort to GUT THE CONSTITUTION and rule by executive and dictatorial fiat!
    Last edited by JoeSparky; 08-11-2012 at 01:43 PM.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Granite State of Mind
    He's been portrayed in the media and by the Democrats (same thing, I know) as some radical budget slasher who would throw old people out of nursing homes and onto the street for his buget "cuts" in the "Ryan Plan".

Guess when his plan would theoretically result in a balanced budget? 2045. That's not a typo: 33 years from now, after increasing the debt by four trillion dollars.

Some radical fiscal conservative, eh?

Edit to add: he voted for TARP, the bailouts, NDAA, and making the Patriot Act permanent. That should tell you where he stands on the Constitution -- literally on it, like a doormat.
    Last edited by KBCraig; 08-12-2012 at 08:09 PM.