• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Clinton county cpl

WilDChilD

Most county's cpl stories are bad. But......... My wife applied on 8/3 @1:30 pm and received it in the mail on 8/9. If you have to get permission for a right at least they were fast about it.

Kinda a dumb thread but I thought that was pretty good.

Last edited:

Ezerharden

Damn that IS fast! Did you slip some extra paper with that application, maybe green paper? :lol:

Congrats on the quick turn around, should be that fast everywhere. Actually should not need the permit to begin with as you noted, but still faster is better :banana:

sasha601

Most county's cpl stories are bad. But......... My wife applied on 8/3 @1:30 pm and received it in the mail on 8/9. If you have to get permission for a right at least they were fast about it.

Kinda a dumb thread but I thought that was pretty good.

Not dumb. Actually very refreshing that we have counties in Michigan where CPL can be received in less than a week. Other counties should strike towards same standard

backenj

I turned my stuff in on April 9th, got the post card in the mail on the 18th to pick it up on the 20th. When I got there to get it the lady told me I had to sing again for it because my name went on two other people's CPL's. They cought it befor they went out. Muskegon county.

Phil McCracken

I turned my stuff in on April 9th, got the post card in the mail on the 18th to pick it up on the 20th. When I got there to get it the lady told me I had to sing again for it because my name went on two other people's CPL's. They cought it befor they went out. Muskegon county.
What song did you sing?