Thread: Kansas Open Carry now a Facebook Group!!!! Come Join the group and like the page!!!!

Kansas Open Carry now a Facebook Group!!!! Come Join the group and like the page!!!!

I just created a Kansas Open Carry group on FB..come join and share...let's spread the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool

Link would be good.

For some reason i'm not able to put a link up...if you just search Kansas Open Carry there is only one page and one group by that name...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/474463199238043/

it did work this time..here's the one for the page

http://www.facebook.com/#!/KansasOpenCarry

Where's the support for Kansas???? Just curious if the 70 some people that have looked at this thread don't have a FB account or is it they don't care about getting the word out!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may be on to something

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.40 View Post
    Where's the support for Kansas???? Just curious if the 70 some people that have looked at this thread don't have a FB account or is it they don't care about getting the word out!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I personally consider facebook, twitter, etc... to be concentrated evil. I am a Geek (with the capital G) a nerd, technically inclined, however you want to put it, and the amount of data that can be gleaned from a social networking account is astonishing. Forums and old style BBS boards are out there in the info security world, but social networking sites are a few steps beyond. Nothing personal, I like your enthusiasm and give you your due, but no FB for me.
    Grimjack

So what now?????? I'm trying to spread the word, so what other ways are there to inform people of the laws so that people like you(anti FB people) can hear and see?

Quote Originally Posted by grimjack View Post
    I personally consider facebook, twitter, etc... to be concentrated evil. I am a Geek (with the capital G) a nerd, technically inclined, however you want to put it, and the amount of data that can be gleaned from a social networking account is astonishing. Forums and old style BBS boards are out there in the info security world, but social networking sites are a few steps beyond. Nothing personal, I like your enthusiasm and give you your due, but no FB for me.
    Grimjack
    I am antiFB as well.

ETA...go post the link at KSCCW.com. I know is the CCH crowd, but that is where I came from.
    Last edited by kc215; 08-17-2012 at 04:15 PM.