Thread: Eastern Washington Open Carry Report

Eastern Washington Open Carry Report

I just joined OCDO today and I figured I would make my first post about OC'ing in Wenatchee. I have openly carried just about everywhere here in town and have had no hassle or complaints from anybody. I know there have to be a few other members on here from Wenatchee, since I see people OC in this town frequently.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a thick skin as there are a few on here that purport to be the absolute authority on OC, and will certainly let you know that. Most of us are a bit more reasonable.

Thumbs up Welcome

Welcome to the forum. I live in Wenatchee and yes it is very OC friendly as we believe in the USA. I hope to see you out there.

The Gun Man

Took a ride on the Honda Trail 110 to get gas at the Valley North Chevron and got some funny looks from a couple of guys in a pickup truck parked at the pump, but other than that it was quiet. Walked in and paid for my $2.89 worth of gas and walked out.

Re: Eastern Washington Open Carry Report

So far, in my limited experience, I have found no ill effects with carrying open in eastern WA (I'm in Yakima).

Over on the wetside, ymmv.

And welcome!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2