• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Eastern Washington Open Carry Report

Mr_Shickadance

I just joined OCDO today and I figured I would make my first post about OC'ing in Wenatchee. I have openly carried just about everywhere here in town and have had no hassle or complaints from anybody. I know there have to be a few other members on here from Wenatchee, since I see people OC in this town frequently.

Trigger Dr

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a thick skin as there are a few on here that purport to be the absolute authority on OC, and will certainly let you know that. Most of us are a bit more reasonable.

TheGunMan

Welcome

Welcome to the forum. I live in Wenatchee and yes it is very OC friendly as we believe in the USA. I hope to see you out there.

The Gun Man

Mr_Shickadance

Took a ride on the Honda Trail 110 to get gas at the Valley North Chevron and got some funny looks from a couple of guys in a pickup truck parked at the pump, but other than that it was quiet. Walked in and paid for my $2.89 worth of gas and walked out.

thunderbolt

So far, in my limited experience, I have found no ill effects with carrying open in eastern WA (I'm in Yakima).

Over on the wetside, ymmv.

And welcome!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2