• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Regal Theaters new policy

purlrider

My one and I tried to go to a Regal Theater last Saturday. We were informed they have a new no gun policy, just like the one in Colorado. I never ever leave my house with out my side arm strapped to my hip. We have gone to Regal many times, but never more.

Cremator75

I'd just keep going CC until asked to leave. Can't be trespassed until you fail to comply after being asked to leave.

I don't visit theaters anymore anyway. Too expensive. I just wait till what I want to see is at redbox.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk 2

BadMoon Risin68

My question to regal...

Do you really think a sign would make the psychotic shooter stop to read and respect that enforced policy? Or would he go... No problems here might as well keep on going.