Thread: Hello from Southeast Georgia

Hello from Southeast Georgia

Been hanging around reading for a while now and reading, finally decided to join. Have CC'd and OC'd for years, worked in LE for almost 25 years and strongly support 2nd Amendment rights. Military vet and supporter of military. Look forward to being here.

Welcome

Welcome my friend
    Carrying isn't suppossed to feel comfortable...Its supposed to feel safe.

Welcome,,, I'm in Southeast Ga myself.
    Shoot straight, stay safe.. Skip D
    Baretta U22, Walther P22, Taurus PT738, Taurus PT709, Ruger LCR 38, Taurus M82 4", S&W SD40

I guess after reading here, it is at least nice to see that we don't have the issues that some parts of the state have (not to mention that some parts of the nation have). Other than a few idiots in Glynn County, most of the folks in LE around this area don't make an issue of OC. They haven't with me anyways. Do you guys see it the same way ?

Banned
    Helloooo Georgia .... it gets too hot for me there !!!! Hot hot hot...

welcome to the forum ... hope you have not melted from the heat !

Quote Originally Posted by BRuley View Post
    I guess after reading here, it is at least nice to see that we don't have the issues that some parts of the state have (not to mention that some parts of the nation have). Other than a few idiots in Glynn County, most of the folks in LE around this area don't make an issue of OC. They haven't with me anyways. Do you guys see it the same way ?
    I havent had any issues, you do get the ones who stare sometimes and whisper but no problems as of yet
    Carrying isn't suppossed to feel comfortable...Its supposed to feel safe.

Quote Originally Posted by BRuley View Post
    I'm down in Southeast Camden County. I OC about 50% of the time,,,, rest I CC.. I have never experienced problems with LEOs.... Seem like good folks down here.
    Shoot straight, stay safe.. Skip D
    Baretta U22, Walther P22, Taurus PT738, Taurus PT709, Ruger LCR 38, Taurus M82 4", S&W SD40