Thread: Back from the shadows

Back from the shadows

WOW! its been a long time since ive been on here. hopefully some of yall remember me lol. I think it all started when they changed the forum over or something and i couldnt log in. Well i tried again tonight and reset my password so now im cruising the forums again. been crazy between testing for a LE job and getting a new job in the meantime. anyway. im going to spend a couple days reading and catching up. i think i ran into greengum at the gas station a few times although i was CCing that day so he didnt know me or something haha. looks like i got a few PM's. sorry guys. ill read through those and send back. looking to go to a meet just to catch back up.

P.S. (im the one with the lights and sirens from the belz mall meet up a year or 2 ago.)

great to be back i guess.

You must be one of these clowns.

Nice to see you around again.

EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

RED DRAGONS!!!!

yea im the one with gun hanging off his hip...up to no good haha.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by VegasGlocKid View Post
    WOW! its been a long time since ive been on here. hopefully some of yall remember me lol. I think it all started when they changed the forum over or something and i couldnt log in. Well i tried again tonight and reset my password so now im cruising the forums again. been crazy between testing for a LE job and getting a new job in the meantime. anyway. im going to spend a couple days reading and catching up. i think i ran into greengum at the gas station a few times although i was CCing that day so he didnt know me or something haha. looks like i got a few PM's. sorry guys. ill read through those and send back. looking to go to a meet just to catch back up.

P.S. (im the one with the lights and sirens from the belz mall meet up a year or 2 ago.)

great to be back i guess.
    HAHAHAHHA I remember you a couple of times at terribles. You made a comment about my car, and omfg was that you at the shell station? If it was I am sooooo sorrry! To everyone else I was at a shell station waiting for some food from laurlitas or whatever and I was DD my drunk father around. Someone walked in and said hi. I didn't recognize them and then when he walked out he said goodbye, super nice and friendly. I felt like a dick because I didn't know who it was. I didn't want to be "that guy" who gets greeted warmly and then says "Oh hi um buddy, who are you again?" So instead I looked like an a-hole by kind of ignoring you. Damn socially awkward on my part! Anyways welcome back to the forums!!

Quote Originally Posted by greengum View Post
    HAHAHAHHA I remember you a couple of times at terribles. You made a comment about my car, and omfg was that you at the shell station? If it was I am sooooo sorrry! To everyone else I was at a shell station waiting for some food from laurlitas or whatever and I was DD my drunk father around. Someone walked in and said hi. I didn't recognize them and then when he walked out he said goodbye, super nice and friendly. I felt like a dick because I didn't know who it was. I didn't want to be "that guy" who gets greeted warmly and then says "Oh hi um buddy, who are you again?" So instead I looked like an a-hole by kind of ignoring you. Damn socially awkward on my part! Anyways welcome back to the forums!!
    HAHA no that wasnt me at the shell station. i frequent that terribles though. thats where ive seen you. im sure if i was OC you would have noticed. trying to keep a somewhat low profile (CC) while testing.