• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Back from the shadows

VegasGlocKid

WOW! its been a long time since ive been on here. hopefully some of yall remember me lol. I think it all started when they changed the forum over or something and i couldnt log in. Well i tried again tonight and reset my password so now im cruising the forums again. been crazy between testing for a LE job and getting a new job in the meantime. anyway. im going to spend a couple days reading and catching up. i think i ran into greengum at the gas station a few times although i was CCing that day so he didnt know me or something haha. looks like i got a few PM's. sorry guys. ill read through those and send back. looking to go to a meet just to catch back up.

P.S. (im the one with the lights and sirens from the belz mall meet up a year or 2 ago.)

great to be back i guess.

Sabotage70

You must be one of these clowns. :rolleyes:;);)

Nice to see you around again.

IMG_0591.jpg

greengum

WOW! its been a long time since ive been on here. hopefully some of yall remember me lol. I think it all started when they changed the forum over or something and i couldnt log in. Well i tried again tonight and reset my password so now im cruising the forums again. been crazy between testing for a LE job and getting a new job in the meantime. anyway. im going to spend a couple days reading and catching up. i think i ran into greengum at the gas station a few times although i was CCing that day so he didnt know me or something haha. looks like i got a few PM's. sorry guys. ill read through those and send back. looking to go to a meet just to catch back up.

P.S. (im the one with the lights and sirens from the belz mall meet up a year or 2 ago.)

great to be back i guess.

HAHAHAHHA I remember you a couple of times at terribles. You made a comment about my car, and omfg was that you at the shell station? If it was I am sooooo sorrry! To everyone else I was at a shell station waiting for some food from laurlitas or whatever and I was DD my drunk father around. Someone walked in and said hi. I didn't recognize them and then when he walked out he said goodbye, super nice and friendly. I felt like a dick because I didn't know who it was. I didn't want to be "that guy" who gets greeted warmly and then says "Oh hi um buddy, who are you again?" So instead I looked like an a-hole by kind of ignoring you. Damn socially awkward on my part! Anyways welcome back to the forums!!

VegasGlocKid

HAHAHAHHA I remember you a couple of times at terribles. You made a comment about my car, and omfg was that you at the shell station? If it was I am sooooo sorrry! To everyone else I was at a shell station waiting for some food from laurlitas or whatever and I was DD my drunk father around. Someone walked in and said hi. I didn't recognize them and then when he walked out he said goodbye, super nice and friendly. I felt like a dick because I didn't know who it was. I didn't want to be "that guy" who gets greeted warmly and then says "Oh hi um buddy, who are you again?" So instead I looked like an a-hole by kind of ignoring you. Damn socially awkward on my part! Anyways welcome back to the forums!!

HAHA no that wasnt me at the shell station. i frequent that terribles though. thats where ive seen you. im sure if i was OC you would have noticed. trying to keep a somewhat low profile (CC) while testing.