Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 88

Thread: Vancouver OC BBQ September 8th! Esther Short Park

  1. #1
    Campaign Veteran gogodawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,667

    Cool Vancouver OC BBQ September 8th! Esther Short Park

    The 2nd Open Carry BBQ for Vancouver & SW Washington will be held September 8th @ Esther Short Park.

    Who: OCDO, We The People and other like minded individuals
    What: Open Carry BBQ
    Where: Esther Short Park, Vancouver WA (near the Gazebo) http://www.cityofvancouver.us/parks-...sthershort.asp
    When: September 8, 2012
    12pm to 4pm

    There will be a facebook event as well that I will post a bit later.

    Caravans and lots of Northerners encouraged to attend!!!!

    The Tea Party group from Vancouver We The People will be graciously taking care of most of the logistics and food.
    Live Free or Die!

  2. #2
    Regular Member Squeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Port Orchard,
    Posts
    827
    Good! But if I take Bob, can someone else watch him this time?

  3. #3
    State Researcher Bill Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nortonville, KY, USA
    Posts
    4,291
    I'm In.... Banner, tables, pamphlets......

  4. #4
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeak View Post
    Good! But if I take Bob, can someone else watch him this time?
    IF I make it and you make sure he gets a good nights sleep.

    Kim? Bike ride down?
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 08-15-2012 at 08:38 PM.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kelso, Washington, USA
    Posts
    258
    I'm in! Only thing is I would need a ride down, and since I'm in Kelso, I figure that a simple stop wouldn't be too difficult. If anything is needed, I will bring something along.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    85
    I am in. GoGo, let me know if there is anything I can do. I was just at Esther last week. Might be going again tomorrow...taking the kids to the fountain. Let me know.

    Scott/Patriot

  7. #7
    Regular Member skyisfalling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    birch bay , washington
    Posts
    140
    I am sure the Whatcom County Boys would like to attend.
    I'll try to roust a car pool.

    Our BBQ last Bastille Day was a huge success. Must support all OCDO events.
    Looking forward 'ta meeting 'ya all.

  8. #8
    Regular Member tombrewster421's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Roy, WA
    Posts
    1,329

    Vancouver OC BBQ September 8th! Esther Short Park

    My motorcycle should be running before then. Who wants to ride down in a group? SVG and Green?
    Guns don't kill people, bullets do!

  9. #9
    Campaign Veteran gogodawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,667
    Live Free or Die!

  10. #10
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Quote Originally Posted by tombrewster421 View Post
    My motorcycle should be running before then. Who wants to ride down in a group? SVG and Green?
    Sounds good to me I'll text Green tomorrow. That is if I am back by then.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  11. #11
    Regular Member jt59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Central South Sound
    Posts
    1,025
    Quote Originally Posted by tombrewster421 View Post
    My motorcycle should be running before then. Who wants to ride down in a group? SVG and Green?
    If I can make it, I'd be up for the ride down....

    jt
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat....Teddy Roosevelt

  12. #12
    Activist Member bwboley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Portland/Vancouver, ,
    Posts
    252
    Sweet hope this one dont get cancelled

  13. #13
    Regular Member OrangeIsTrouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Tukwila, WA, ,
    Posts
    1,398
    Freeway warriors unite! Ride!






    Tannerwaterbury, I'd give you a ride but I am not big fan of nuts to butt on 2 wheels.


    Been harassed by the police? Yelled at by the anti-gun neighbors? Mother doesn't approve?

    Then this is the place for you! Click here to get back at them!

  14. #14
    Regular Member tombrewster421's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Roy, WA
    Posts
    1,329

    Vancouver OC BBQ September 8th! Esther Short Park

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeIsTrouble View Post
    Freeway warriors unite! Ride!






    Tannerwaterbury, I'd give you a ride but I am not big fan of nuts to butt on 2 wheels.
    That's funny! My bike is a goldwing and I've actually got a backrest for the driver so there would be none of that going on.
    Guns don't kill people, bullets do!

  15. #15
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Hope the good weather keeps up. Looks like I am the farthest north.....who is next down the corridor from me?
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kelso, Washington, USA
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeIsTrouble View Post
    Freeway warriors unite! Ride!






    Tannerwaterbury, I'd give you a ride but I am not big fan of nuts to butt on 2 wheels.

    Yeah, I hear that Nuts To Butts syndrome is killer. Also, Its possible I may not go due to ongoing health issues, but if anyone is going to drive down and is willing to give me a ride, email mee at tannerwaterbury@yahoo.com, that way i can make sure to keep in touch in case anything changes.

  17. #17
    Campaign Veteran gogodawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,667
    Deros and I will probably be leaving Federal Way around 8am... any other's wish to caravan?
    Live Free or Die!

  18. #18
    State Researcher Bill Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nortonville, KY, USA
    Posts
    4,291
    Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    Deros and I will probably be leaving Federal Way around 8am... any other's wish to caravan?

    Yes...

    tannerwaterbury have you found a ride yet? If not send me a PM with your phone # and let's coordinate

  19. #19
    Regular Member tombrewster421's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Roy, WA
    Posts
    1,329

    Vancouver OC BBQ September 8th! Esther Short Park

    Well so far so good. I think I might have my bike running proper by tomorrow.

    Lacey would probably be the best place for me to meet up with a group of riders.
    Guns don't kill people, bullets do!

  20. #20
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Quote Originally Posted by tombrewster421 View Post
    Well so far so good. I think I might have my bike running proper by tomorrow.

    Lacey would probably be the best place for me to meet up with a group of riders.
    Mine is in the shop also, Cycle Therapy, Tim the owner is very pro gun and very pro liberty.

    The battery wasn't charging, so need new voltage regulator I think. I hope get back in time and have enough free time to make. I'll coordinate with you are you thinking maybe by Cabela's?
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  21. #21
    Regular Member OrangeIsTrouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Tukwila, WA, ,
    Posts
    1,398

    Re: Vancouver OC BBQ September 8th! Esther Short Park

    We'll set up the checkpoints and times as the date nears. Cabelas is a good stop.


    Been harassed by the police? Yelled at by the anti-gun neighbors? Mother doesn't approve?

    Then this is the place for you! Click here to get back at them!

  22. #22
    Regular Member tombrewster421's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Roy, WA
    Posts
    1,329

    Vancouver OC BBQ September 8th! Esther Short Park

    Still no luck but getting close. I think I may need to replace a head gasket. I'm determined to get this done in time.
    Guns don't kill people, bullets do!

  23. #23
    Regular Member PNWPATRIOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    3

    Welcome!

    We are looking forward to having you all down to our neck of the woods.

  24. #24
    State Researcher Bill Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nortonville, KY, USA
    Posts
    4,291
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPATRIOT View Post
    We are looking forward to having you all down to our neck of the woods.
    You say that now......we shall see...

  25. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    85

    Bbq

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Starks View Post
    You say that now......we shall see...
    I know that it will be good to see all ya again. Been looking forward to it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •