• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Vancouver OC BBQ September 8th! Esther Short Park

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
The 2nd Open Carry BBQ for Vancouver & SW Washington will be held September 8th @ Esther Short Park.

Who: OCDO, We The People and other like minded individuals
What: Open Carry BBQ
Where: Esther Short Park, Vancouver WA (near the Gazebo) http://www.cityofvancouver.us/parks-recreation/parks_trails/parks/esthershort.asp
When: September 8, 2012
12pm to 4pm

There will be a facebook event as well that I will post a bit later.

Caravans and lots of Northerners encouraged to attend!!!!

The Tea Party group from Vancouver We The People will be graciously taking care of most of the logistics and food.

tannerwaterbury

I'm in! Only thing is I would need a ride down, and since I'm in Kelso, I figure that a simple stop wouldn't be too difficult. If anything is needed, I will bring something along.

The Patriot

I am in. GoGo, let me know if there is anything I can do. I was just at Esther last week. Might be going again tomorrow...taking the kids to the fountain. Let me know.

Scott/Patriot

skyisfalling

I am sure the Whatcom County Boys would like to attend.
I'll try to roust a car pool.

Our BBQ last Bastille Day was a huge success. Must support all OCDO events.
Looking forward 'ta meeting 'ya all.

tannerwaterbury

Freeway warriors unite! Ride!

Tannerwaterbury, I'd give you a ride but I am not big fan of nuts to butt on 2 wheels.

Yeah, I hear that Nuts To Butts syndrome is killer. Also, Its possible I may not go due to ongoing health issues, but if anyone is going to drive down and is willing to give me a ride, email mee at tannerwaterbury@yahoo.com, that way i can make sure to keep in touch in case anything changes.

tombrewster421

Well so far so good. I think I might have my bike running proper by tomorrow. :)

Lacey would probably be the best place for me to meet up with a group of riders.

sudden valley gunner

Well so far so good. I think I might have my bike running proper by tomorrow. :)

Lacey would probably be the best place for me to meet up with a group of riders.

Mine is in the shop also, Cycle Therapy, Tim the owner is very pro gun and very pro liberty.

The battery wasn't charging, so need new voltage regulator I think. I hope get back in time and have enough free time to make. I'll coordinate with you are you thinking maybe by Cabela's?