Thread: Man accidently shoots self in Nevada theater

Quarryville, PA

Man accidently shoots self in Nevada theater

All I can say is brilliant, just brilliant... All indications seem to point the the fact that the guy was carrying his pistol in his pocket with no holster. While holsters don't eliminate negligent discharges they do help reduce them. Just carry your gun in a holster people...
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Weber County Utah
    And the press has to add insult to injury
    The incident comes less than a month after a shooting at a suburban Denver theater that left 12 dead and 58 injured.
    What a numbnuts! Pax...
    Glocks ROCK!

White Oak Plantation
    One report stated that only about five out of 30 folks heard the shot, then only those around this nitwit.

Another report stated that the 911 caller said seven or eight shots being fired.

I asked a cop buddy of mine what he would do when he got a dude who did this. "I'd be chuckling first, and feel sorry for the fella next."....."Id' get another officer to cuff him if we had to cuz I figure he is gunna get it a lot worse than what ever the DA could give him."....."That dude is marked for life in more way than one."
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Ukraine & Bangor Maine
    Add another candidate to the Darwin award list. SHEESH!
    “Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.” ― Plato

Plato knew this yet today's antis still don't get it!

Join the fight for freedom

northern wis
    Moral of the story don't play with your gun in public.