Thread: New guy from Northern CO

New guy from Northern CO

Hey guys, My name is Cody ive been lurking here for about a year and finally decided to join to maybe meet some people who support OC as I do as well as learn some more. I would love to attend a meet and greet, weekends work best for me as I work Monday-Friday down in lovely Montbello. I daily carry a Springfield XDS .45 and love it. Just figured I'd give a quick introduction

Hey, welcome. We're looking at organizing a meet and greet in the Tri-town area. Stay tuned.

Welcome Cody! Lurking is good. Learning is good. Participating is best. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Howdy Pilgrim!
    Welcome to the Colorado board.
    I was all over Montbello today.
    I live nearby.

Maybe we can meet up to chew some fat one of these days.
    I expect to be around on Saturday, unless something comes up (which it often seems to do!)

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin
    Last edited by M-Taliesin; 08-15-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Welcome to the forum.

Depending on scheduling, I'd be open to a M&G in the Loveland/FC/Greeley area.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" - George Washington
    "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest." - Mahatma Gandhi

As always, insert standard IANAL disclaimer here.

Welcome! I'm new here too. I live in Loveland and a Northren Colorado M&G sounds great to me.

New

I am new to the site and in the FTC/LV/GLY. I plan on doing an OC in Old Town FTC This Satn(Afternoon, TBD) for coffee and catching up with a few friends. A M&G would be welcome to meet other OCers in the area.

There is a front range M&G going on Saturday afternoon in Castle Rock. Why don't you come down. We are expecting a group around 20 - 25 covering a large area from the Springs to the North of Denver.

Check out the other M&G thread.

I will not be able to attend Castle Rock event due to prior obligations and I have a small get together set for sat afternoon here in FTC. I would be interested in the next even and may bring a friend or 3 if the weather and schedules permit.