• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What's Going On Here

CCinMaine

The federal government sent thousands of guns to the cartels in Mexico through "Fast and Furious", but just now remembered that they forgot to send any ammo with the guns. Duh!

Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

nonameisgood

There are about 100,000 federal law enforcement officers authorized to carry arms and make arrests. Buying ammunition for that many people adds up. There isn't really much to talk about when a single office only gets 5,000 rounds. I'd burn through that in a few months.

HandyHamlet

Can anyone shed some light on this issue?

Fear is an effective propaganda tool when manipulating the tinfoil hat crowd. So they keep the fear coming.

The rest of the zombies are placated by McDonalds happy meals and American Idol.

Meanwhile, some government stooge enjoys kickbacks from the ammo manufactures...

And not a shot was fired while maintaining complete control over the endless supply of slaves...

Last edited:

Gil223

Looks like the Feds are arming every badge in the government... no matter how ridiculous. This could be the prelude to a staged crisis, which wouldn't surprise me one bit. :eek: Pax...

HandyHamlet

Exactly. Whatever it takes to sell ad space. Lots of competition with this new thing called the internet. But lots of opportunities too.

Last edited: