Thread: Washington Gun Law files, My collection

Lightbulb Washington Gun Law files, My collection

Here are PDF files of the gun laws, and the police training bulletins, some 911 recordings, store policy, etc that I keep printed in a binder in my vehicles, and at home.
    Some of these files I got from here, some I got from nwcdl.org. Some I got from the Washington/Federal law pages.

Feel free to take a look if you want. Its about 100MB so I linked to the file from my personal site. (family site not gun related)
    I just updated this today for the most recent copies of the laws.

http://hendershots.com/guns/Gun%20Laws%2016Aug2012.zip

If you can think of any other good files please let me know and I will update my files. I am putting this up for those that may want to have a copy on their computer of gun related info.
    Last edited by adamwa; 08-16-2012 at 06:31 PM.

I'm getting a lot of errors when trying to unzip this. Did you set some sort of encryption on it?

Very Cool and Thank You

Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

Zip file

The zip file shouldn't give you any issues. If you have any problems try using the free open source 7zip.

http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

Banned
    Use safe tactics when making contact with individuals who are openly carrying weapons to assure that neither they nor the public are in jeopardy. This may mean securing the weapons after contacting the subject during the active investigation and placing the weapon into evidence if an arrest is made.
    Bellingham document source

Seizing the weapon? Outrageous!

NOTE: Washington Law does not automatically ban guns carried openly, but it does prohibit open carry when there are “circumstances that warrant concern for the safety of others”. These circumstances must be articulated in your report and supervisors should respond with officers to all “open carry” calls for service. If a crime has not occurred, articulable reasons must exist to “remove or seize” the weapon.

Kennewick doc

Even the Kennewick doc says seize and then this note follows .... outrageous!
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 08-22-2012 at 12:40 AM.