Thread: Mom, daughters win, robber loses

Mom, daughters win, robber loses

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/alab...ing-daughters/

...about 3 am Tuesday morning when she heard a loud noise, which turned out to be someone kicking in her door. Lewis said she called the police and grabbed her gun, then went to her daughters’ room and told them each to get something to defend themselves with. She said one grabbed an ax and one got a butcher knife.

“He starts like coming up the stairs and he said, ‘would you shoot me?‘ And I said ’I don’t want to have to but I will.’”
    [As LawDog would say, this is what is called a clue.]

"When will he be close enough that I know I won’t miss him? That’s one of the things that was going through my mind."

“There‘s so much talk about banning guns and gun control but they’re for protection,” she said. “There’s no way that I could have fought him off.”

Good for her!
    watch your top knot !

Way to go mom. Teach those girls of yours how to shoot if you haven't yet.

What's scary to me is that the intruder saw three armed people at the top of the stairs and kept coming! Who knows what he might have done if they weren't armed; if they weren't alert enough to hear him break in!

This mom is awesome, not only for being ready and willing to defend her family, but for encouraging her daughters to do the same. Way to go!!!

Them Southern Belles ain't JUST Sugar and Spice, are they? Or maybe that was the Spicey part. LOL

WAY TO GO!!! Teach your daughters well Martha!
    “Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.” ― Plato

Plato knew this yet today's antis still don't get it!

Join the fight for freedom
    Oathkeepers

Quote Originally Posted by Maine Expat View Post
    Them Southern Belles ain't JUST Sugar and Spice, are they? Or maybe that was the Spicey part. LOL

WAY TO GO!!! Teach your daughters well Martha!
    Clue you in: You do not, repeat NOT, want to tick off any woman or threaten her children. You most especially do not want to tick off a woman who was born and raised here in the South and especially if she is in one of our rural areas.

If they don't have a gun, they have that other deadly weapon: a ten or twelve inch cast-iron skillet. Get hit with one of those and you will appreciate "one-hit stop" in a new light.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."