• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Falco shoulder holster issue.

Sorcice

So after an almost 2 month wait I finally got my shoulder rig from falco. Unfortunately the thing doesn't fit. The straps that goto the belt only come half way down my side unless I'm putting it on wrong. Is there anyone in Madison with shoulder rig experience that would be willing to meet somewhere and help me fit this properly or else I may have to just buy longer side straps.

M

McX

i am having issues with this firm as well; some time back i ordered 3 holsters from them online. when i tried to pay via the pay thing on their site, it tripped a fraud alert on my debit card. so i printed off the order, and sent a money order to their california offices. time went by, and i get a email from them they dont accept money orders, after i had sent mine. so i emailed back to them to let me know when my money order arrives, and then send it back to me. they have ignored me ever since. i have not recieved my money order back either. I think i am now out $150 plus.

M

McX

great, screwed and painted blue. like i need to chase this matter half way around the globe. i'll give them 30 days more, then take your advice, and file the complaint. bastards, foreign bastards no less.

* 'splains why their site tripped the fraud alert on my card.

Last edited:

NoTolerance

With all due respect, I think you've waited quite long enough. If you read through the complaints on the BBB site, you'll notice that Falco seems to try to resolve issues fairly quickly once the BBB is involved.

By the way, I didn't know this guy made holsters:

[video=youtube;cVikZ8Oe_XA]http://youtu.be/cVikZ8Oe_XA?t=24s[/video]

tomm1963

Ordered a Falco shoulder rig in April. They charged my card immediately but I still have not received it. Many emails back and forth. Constantly promising it will ship next week and excuses of shipping problems...blah blah. Crappy foreign based fly by night operation. Thank Heavens my credit card company stood behind me and reversed the charge once I put it into dispute.

Sorcice

Back to my original question, is there someone local in Madison that can help me fit the rig properly? I'm off the next 2 days.

M

McX

i hope your able to resolve your rig fit.
miraculously i got an email that my money order has been accepted, and products ordered will be shipped shortly.....................we shall see..................this means something............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yecJLI-GRuU

Sorcice

Thanks McX and good luck. I'm gonna goto a hardware store and get some longer straps. Think that may do it. Damn thing was pricey so hope this works out. Would really like to have it for winter.

Last edited:

Lurchiron

great, screwed and painted blue. like i need to chase this matter half way around the globe. i'll give them 30 days more, then take your advice, and file the complaint. bastards, foreign bastards no less.

* 'splains why their site tripped the fraud alert on my card.

Three words...El Paso Saddlery http://www.epsaddlery.com/default.aspx

PS. Muy Caliente, Hombre :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
M

McX

Lurch honey, i looked, but i cant afford no ostritch, nor even a wally-gator. and on that note; holsters came today. damn nice, black molded leather, snug fit, nice heavy thumb brake, set up for hammer back. came within their delivery time frame. kinda a rocky start with them, but Falco's ok in my book. got to pimp my gun...................damn straight.

PS. my caddy homey to you too there Lurchiron!

* added on edit; i did have to make one accomodation to the new holster; it covered my wallet pocket, so i had to move my wallet to the other back pocket. fortunately for me i have little rear end left, as my spouse has removed most of that along with some other body parts.

Last edited: