Thread: Protect Michigan shooting ranges

Protect Michigan shooting ranges

Copied from MGO!!

As we reported recently, MUCC has engaged in a court case between a local township and a private shooting range that implicates Michiganís Sport Shooting Ranges Act and the protections our shooting ranges have under the act.

As the case moves to the Supreme Court and we continue to spread the word, we ask you to take action! Click the link and sign the petition to support shooting ranges and their protection under the Sport Shooting Ranges Act.

You do not have to be an MUCC member to sign, so please spread the word to your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers that support our heritage of sport shooting!

http://www.mucc.org/protectshootingranges/

Ensuring our 2nd amendment rights also means securing and protecting the places we go to shoot. We hope to have as many people sign as possible to show our state leaders and elected officials that support for shooting ranges is strong in Michigan.

Thank you for your help!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Quote Originally Posted by autosurgeon View Post
    Copied from MGO!!

As we reported recently, MUCC has engaged in a court case between a local township and a private shooting range that implicates Michiganís Sport Shooting Ranges Act and the protections our shooting ranges have under the act.

As the case moves to the Supreme Court and we continue to spread the word, we ask you to take action! Click the link and sign the petition to support shooting ranges and their protection under the Sport Shooting Ranges Act.

You do not have to be an MUCC member to sign, so please spread the word to your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers that support our heritage of sport shooting!

http://www.mucc.org/protectshootingranges/

Ensuring our 2nd amendment rights also means securing and protecting the places we go to shoot. We hope to have as many people sign as possible to show our state leaders and elected officials that support for shooting ranges is strong in Michigan.

Thank you for your help!
    Done and done.
    My reasons to OC
    1. to raise awareness of the legality of open carry in Michigan
    2. To raise awareness that good people carry guns
    3. A deterrent to people so that I won't be targeted
    4. Because it's more comfortable than CC in most situations
    5. Because I can and want to
    6. Because it's perfectly legal
    7. Self defense

signed
    If guns cause crime, all mine are defective- Ted Nugent

Signed.

Banned
    Signed

Signed, and link posted on our Gun Club Web Page!