Thread: Romney and Ryan support for gun rights

Romney and Ryan support for gun rights

I am posting this just to help those who are interested in getting some information on how the Republican Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates, support and exercise gun rights.

This is from the National Shooting Sports Foundation website:

http://www.nssfblog.com/in-choosing-...t+Relations%29
    Wis. CCL #5x Springfield XDM 3.8 Compact .40 S&W, Utah CFP

Quote Originally Posted by Shoobee View Post
    First of all, you cannot tell what Romney believes in or does not believe in because he keeps changing it and he loves to lie and court his own mainstream.

Secondly, so what if Romney claims to be 2A? Your tax rate, social security (now or someday) and medicare (in case you every happen to get old) are definitely NOT safe under Romney.

Fortunately no one is retiring from the US Supreme Court anytime too soon.

Hopefully the RNC will run a viable candidate for US Pres in 2016 finally. The smart money seems to be on Jeb Bush at the moment, for the forward thinkers who can see that 2012 is already lost by the RNC with yet another inept candidate, same as last time, in 2008.

Actually, to be more correct, two inept RNC candidates, again, just like last time in 2008.

The only good thing about Ryan (who is himself also non-electable) is that he will make an easy target for Jeb in 2012.

Ryan will be back in 2012, no doubt, since the riff raff never go away, once they have been disinterred, which was proved by Palin herself.
    I disagree with so much of this that I just don't know where to start.
    "Democracy..... Is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch,
    Liberty..... Is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    Benjamin Franklin

First of all, you cannot tell what Romney believes in or does not believe in because he keeps changing it and he loves to lie and court his own mainstream.

Secondly, so what if Romney claims to be 2A? Your tax rate, social security (now or someday) and medicare (in case you every happen to get old) are definitely NOT safe under Romney.

Hopefully the RNC will run a viable candidate for US Pres in 2016 finally. The smart money seems to be on Jeb Bush at the moment, for the forward thinkers who can see that 2012 is already lost by the RNC with yet another inept candidate, same as last time, in 2008.

Actually, to be more correct, two inept RNC candidates, again, just like last time in 2008.

The only good thing about Ryan (who is himself also non-electable) is that he will make an easy target for Jeb in 2012.

Ryan will be back in 2012, no doubt, since the riff raff never go away, once they have been disinterred, which was proved by Palin herself.

weell we know what we have gotten for the last 3.5 years. want to talk about a lair. can we stand for 4 more years?
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Quote Originally Posted by Kc.38 View Post
    I disagree with so much of this that I just don't know where to start.
    ^^^^ this.

shobee,

I do understand, that if I lived in California, it would be easy to lose hope, and think that if I don't have my personal best choice, I won't make any choice.

President Obama's plan is for that to happen to the majority of Americans.

Now, I read your post twice, so i need to get cleaned up.

All anyone really needs to know is that when Ryan was announced, the NRA made a press release saying that Ryan is a supporter of gun rights. When Romney was chosen, they did NOT tell the press that he is a supporter of gun rights.

The takeaway: even the most moderate of gun-rights groups (not counting fake crap like AHSA) recognizes that Romney is not our friend. Unfortunately, Ryan is not running for president, Romney is. unless something awful happens, Ryan would not be president.
    Last edited by amaixner; 08-18-2012 at 11:21 PM.

Well you can start by looking back at 2008. Because 2012 is just 2008 all over again, like deja vu.
    one of the big differences is, we know that the current regime, has no experience out of theory in academia, and their failed policy's
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

What is the difference between a Shoobee and a troll ???
    Member of Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultus habebunt...

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by papa bear View Post
    weell we know what we have gotten for the last 3.5 years. want to talk about a lair. can we stand for 4 more years?
    I don't like Obama at all!!
    But to be honest I don't see any difference between Romney political record, and what we've had the last 3.5 years.
    The only real change I see is what Romney's been saying the last couple of months, compared to what he's done for many years.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

We've already had this thread. Maybe more than once. Romney is a gun grabber who thinks Massachusetts' gun laws are fine and thinks "assault weapons" should be banned.

Fortunately, that Gary Johnson guy is running. He likes guns.

Re: Romney and Ryan support for gun rights

Uhh Romney was the one who is fully supporting the assault rifle ban...

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by scm54449 View Post
    A troll lives under a bridge and tries to scare goats/sheep...

Sorry, i guess I don't know the difference

Jeb Bush will not be president. There is too much hate for a Bush to be in the White house again. When Romney and Ryan are elected we have a potential of 16 years of decent Supreme court Justices being nominated. Roberts one flip does not mean he is going to be all bad.

Romney and Ryan support for gun rights

Quote Originally Posted by SevenSlugs View Post
    Uhh Romney was the one who is fully supporting the assault rifle ban...

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm not too excited about Romney's 2A tendencies...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj8Nk3p1wyY

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerClose View Post
    We've already had this thread. Maybe more than once. Romney is a gun grabber who thinks Massachusetts' gun laws are fine and thinks "assault weapons" should be banned.

Fortunately, that Gary Johnson guy is running. He likes guns.
    Plus one!
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by scm54449 View Post
    $1.98 and a plaid shirt???
    Last edited by Lurchiron; 08-30-2012 at 04:40 PM.
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)