• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

US terror strikes scholls

papa bear

is this happening at a school near you?

http://www.newswithviews.com/Rae/debra218.htm

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Wearied by gun violence, often in normally peaceful communities, many believe instead that guns belong in the hands of authorities alone. Political correctness tramples common sense when Second Amendment naysayers accept that government can be trusted; but “we, the people” can’t. [/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Fostering this politically correct mindset, today’s public schools force children to endure realistic, very intense, and deeply traumatizing drills in preparation for potential gun attacks. Sometimes unbeknownst even to teachers, men in full military gear point guns, then fire blank rounds, at unsuspecting kids. Disturbingly, “children’s war games,” as this, are being mandated at the state level from coast to coast—annually, monthly, or several times a year.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Sometimes parents and teachers are notified in advance; sometimes not. Imagine the terror of finding local roads closed and emergency vehicles surrounding your child’s school and, then, discovering that your kid had been terrorized, shot at, instructed to feign gun injuries, forcefully relocated (some, temporarily housed elsewhere) away from parents with whom they’ve been denied cell phone contact.[/FONT][2]"

OC for ME

Bogus.....she, Debra Rae, does not cite one instance where schools have been "attacked" for training purposes unannounced.....or ever for that matter. Her cites to support her claim(s) are the ATF botched home invasion without warrant.....really! I think the ATF got spanked-ish on that one. And the school bus drill, while classifying homeschoolers as terrorists is not too smart, that drill is well planned and apparently OK. And it seems off campus. If the homeschooling parents don't like the "terrorist" moniker that their kids have received they should speak up, if they don't.....

twoskinsonemanns

Yeah I read the article and the links that are supposed to be her sources and it doesn't appear this has any merit. But for the sake of argument if this did happen I would be furious.