• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Yorktown OC Dinner - Wednesday 8/29/12 - 7PM @ County Grill

45acpForMe

Had a nice time chatting with everyone. We talked with a few other patrons that asked about our guns. The people behind me were from NY and one person was explaining VA gun laws to the other NYer. I clarified a few points but it was good to see/hear that they were Pro-2A and were critical of NY's anti-2a laws. Toward the end a woman stopped by and asked why we all had guns and we explained the OC dinner. She said she had a gun and that her husband CC-ed so another pro-2a person that was just curious.

Griff77, I'll send Ed a SADSE tomorrow so that we can restock on OC-info cards.

Atreyu09

Had a great time too. was a little overwhelmed at first, but it was a great experience. cant wait for the next one

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Had a great time too. was a little overwhelmed at first, but it was a great experience. cant wait for the next one

At least you were not underwhelmed.:lol:

Without a doubt you took home some new or reinforced knowledge. You can't sit down with these people and not learn something......while having a great time.

I'm going to have to make one of these soon, it's been too long.

Tanner

At least you were not underwhelmed.:lol:

Without a doubt you took home some new or reinforced knowledge. You can't sit down with these people and not learn something......while having a great time.

Maby ill tag along. Considered going to this past one to meet some other people who I see on the forum offten.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Grapeshot

Maby ill tag along. Considered going to this past one to meet some other people who I see on the forum offten.

Your always welcome - the more the merrier.