• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Don't bring a sword to a gun fight!

Will.40

The employee probably will be promptly fired for failure to follow official policy when dealing with a robbery.

As per usual corporate response...

I read on a different site that there were 3 employees, a father and his two sons from a foreign country who owned the business.

Last edited:

We-the-People

Another violent liberal???

It would appear that the media needs to do a story on the recent proliferation of violent liberals. Social Services types are rarely conservatives though I suppose it is possible. More likely than the early "news" report that the Aurora shooter was a Tea Party member.

"Pak was identified by the College of Southern Nevada (CSN) as a former part-time social services instructor, last teaching in the fall of 2010. "
http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/19324093/slain-sword-wielding-dairy-queen-robber-idd