Thread: You carry it...Now SHOOT IT! 08/26/12

You carry it...Now SHOOT IT! 08/26/12

I will be at dominion at 3-O-Clock. Your companie will be welcomed. Going ot stick to the announce it and they will come method this time. There is still the possibility that Bowesmobile will open up his property for us and I will assume he will confirm weather or not he will be available sometime this week. Post if you plan on coming!!!!!!

http://www.dominionshootingrange.com/
    Last edited by Tanner; 08-20-2012 at 05:50 PM. Reason: adding

Add us both as we are planning to attend

confirmed Possible

Tanner..........1.................1

acfreddie.......2

Grapeshot is better at this tally system

Where is this located? I have a box of .357 magnum rounds collecting dust...

Quote Originally Posted by godspel-13 View Post
    Where is this located? I have a box of .357 magnum rounds collecting dust...
    The location is on the website link on the original post. Unfortunately They make you buy their ammo. If your cought using your own they will ask you to leave. But you can try.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    The location is on the website link on the original post. Unfortunately They make you buy their ammo. If your cought using your own they will ask you to leave. But you can try.
    I appreciate it. Because the ranges make you buy ammo, I prefer the woods behind a buddy's house. I would love to make the shoot, but between the drive and ammo cost, I gotta be smart.

One of these days, I am gonna hang out with you guys!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by godspel-13 View Post
    I appreciate it. Because the ranges make you buy ammo, I prefer the woods behind a buddy's house. I would love to make the shoot, but between the drive and ammo cost, I gotta be smart.

One of these days, I am gonna hang out with you guys!
    You should practice with the rounds you shoot too ...

Three more days come one come all! I wouldent be suprised if it was just us three but really! Come out!

Sorry, I can't make it. I can't buy ammo from them (not 21).

Quote Originally Posted by ToggleSwitch View Post
    Sorry, I can't make it. I can't buy ammo from them (not 21).
    You can come. I just called them and I will be able to purchase the ammo for you (meaning I will use your money to buy the ammo). If you want to come. You are at least 18 right?

Scheduling conflict is making us have to cancel our attendance. Dealing with Verizon and Comcast has been a nightmare I would not wish on anyone. Makes me seriously appreciate government workers (yes its been that bad)

So tonight will likely be my last night on the board for, up to two weeks, depending on when/if they would like me become a customer and finally make me an appointment and actually show up.

Sou8nds like a plan

I will be at dominion at 3-O-Clock. Your companie will be welcomed. Going ot stick to the announce it and they will come method this time. There is still the possibility that Bowesmobile will open up his property for us and I will assume he will confirm weather or not he will be available sometime this week. Post if you plan on coming!!!!!!

http://www.dominionshootingrange.com/
    I will check and see if my son wants to come. I bought some Zombie Targets I would like to shoot at.

Will let you know. ;>)
    Last edited by va_tazdad; 08-24-2012 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acfreddie View Post
    Scheduling conflict is making us have to cancel our attendance. Dealing with Verizon and Comcast has been a nightmare I would not wish on anyone. Makes me seriously appreciate government workers (yes its been that bad)

So tonight will likely be my last night on the board for, up to two weeks, depending on when/if they would like me become a customer and finally make me an appointment and actually show up.
    WOW thats bad

Well do to rain I wont be able to go to dominion. Planned on moving all my electronics today but not willing to risk getting everything wet. Sorry. I hate to try to plan this then back out at the last min. Not sure if anyone was going anyways. Again sorry if you were

Another day

Well do to rain I wont be able to go to dominion. Planned on moving all my electronics today but not willing to risk getting everything wet. Sorry. I hate to try to plan this then back out at the last min. Not sure if anyone was going anyways. Again sorry if you were
    Sorry but I got called in Saturday night due to a serious illness in the family of one of my employees. The man called and said his mother probably won’t make it thru the weekend. No choice but to suit up and go in.

Hopefully, we can re-schedule for another day. I had my Zombie targets all ready to go too!