• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

You carry it...Now SHOOT IT! 08/26/12

Tanner

I will be at dominion at 3-O-Clock. Your companie will be welcomed. Going ot stick to the announce it and they will come method this time. There is still the possibility that Bowesmobile will open up his property for us and I will assume he will confirm weather or not he will be available sometime this week. Post if you plan on coming!!!!!!:dude:

http://www.dominionshootingrange.com/

Last edited:

godspel-13

The location is on the website link on the original post. Unfortunately They make you buy their ammo. If your cought using your own they will ask you to leave. But you can try.:D

I appreciate it. Because the ranges make you buy ammo, I prefer the woods behind a buddy's house. I would love to make the shoot, but between the drive and ammo cost, I gotta be smart.

One of these days, I am gonna hang out with you guys!

davidmcbeth

Banned
I appreciate it. Because the ranges make you buy ammo, I prefer the woods behind a buddy's house. I would love to make the shoot, but between the drive and ammo cost, I gotta be smart.

One of these days, I am gonna hang out with you guys!

You should practice with the rounds you shoot too ...

acfreddie

Scheduling conflict is making us have to cancel our attendance. Dealing with Verizon and Comcast has been a nightmare I would not wish on anyone. Makes me seriously appreciate government workers (yes its been that bad) :banghead:

So tonight will likely be my last night on the board for, up to two weeks, depending on when/if they would like me become a customer and finally make me an appointment and actually show up.

va_tazdad

Sou8nds like a plan

I will be at dominion at 3-O-Clock. Your companie will be welcomed. Going ot stick to the announce it and they will come method this time. There is still the possibility that Bowesmobile will open up his property for us and I will assume he will confirm weather or not he will be available sometime this week. Post if you plan on coming!!!!!!:dude:

http://www.dominionshootingrange.com/

I will check and see if my son wants to come. I bought some Zombie Targets I would like to shoot at.

Will let you know. ;>)

Last edited:

Tanner

Scheduling conflict is making us have to cancel our attendance. Dealing with Verizon and Comcast has been a nightmare I would not wish on anyone. Makes me seriously appreciate government workers (yes its been that bad) :banghead:

So tonight will likely be my last night on the board for, up to two weeks, depending on when/if they would like me become a customer and finally make me an appointment and actually show up.

WOW thats bad

Tanner

Well do to rain I wont be able to go to dominion. Planned on moving all my electronics today but not willing to risk getting everything wet. Sorry. I hate to try to plan this then back out at the last min. Not sure if anyone was going anyways. Again sorry if you were

va_tazdad

Another day

Well do to rain I wont be able to go to dominion. Planned on moving all my electronics today but not willing to risk getting everything wet. Sorry. I hate to try to plan this then back out at the last min. Not sure if anyone was going anyways. Again sorry if you were

Sorry but I got called in Saturday night due to a serious illness in the family of one of my employees. The man called and said his mother probably won’t make it thru the weekend. No choice but to suit up and go in.

Hopefully, we can re-schedule for another day. I had my Zombie targets all ready to go too!